Advanced seminar: IT and Software Asset Management (ITAM & SAM)
- Duration: 1 day
- Online or on-site
- ISO 19770
- All prices exclusive all VAT if applicable
Once the ITAM and SAM processes have been successfully introduced in your company, the associated roles and processes clearly defined and the responsible process supervisors have been successfully instructed, it is time to introduce a suitable management tool for ITAM and SAM processes.
In this seminar you will learn which tools are available and how you can best implement them. Procedures that are linked within the two processes are identified and the corresponding interfaces are developed so that you can work particularly efficiently. We use an exercise to simulate a typical working day in the life of a software asset manager so that you can practice the different situations in a practical way.
This seminar is part of the seminar series Processes from ISO 19770 and prepares you for our “Advanced Seminar: License Management (LIMA)”.
- Interfaces to ISO 27001 and ISO 20000
- Connected Processes
- Market overview: Tools for ITAM, SAM and LIMA
- Project: Tool selection and implementation
- One tool for everything: demarcation and interfaces between IT asset management, information security, data protection and IT service management
- Exercise: Daily business of a software asset manager
- License managers
- IT managers
Requirements for Participation
- Basic knowledge of software & IT infrastructure, IT processes and IT service management
- Successful participation in the seminars “Basics of IT Asset Management (ITAM)”, “Basics of Software Asset Management (SAM)” and “Basics of License Management (LIMA)”