- Duration: 1 day
- All prices exclusive all VAT if applicable
Microsoft offers its business customers several self-service portals so that the companies themselves are able to easily and efficiently manage license inventories and online services.
After participating in this training, you will have a good overview of the various Microsoft portals and will know which contracts and licenses you need to manage in which portal. You will also have learned how the individual self-service portals work and how to use them.
- Requirements for logging into the various self-service portals
- Roles and Permissions
- Which contract is managed in which portal?
- Volume Licensing Service Centre (VLSC)
- Microsoft Business Centre (MBC)
- Visual Studio admin centre
- Microsoft 365 admin centre
- EA Azure Portal
- License managers
- IT managers
- IT buyers
Requirements for Participation
- Basic knowledge of license management
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft contracts and license forms