Basics of Audit Defence
- Duration: 1 day
- Online or on-site
- All prices exclusive all VAT if applicable
In this one-day seminar created by liop®, you will learn all the basics about software license audits (SLA) and you will receive a project organisation toolset that you can use to optimally prepare for an audit.
You will find out when your company can expect an audit and how a license audit actually works. After completing this basic seminar, you will also know what rights and obligations a license audit entails and how you can prepare for it in the best possible way so that you can minimise the risks for your company. In the course of the seminar, we will give you the most important tools for project organisation so that you can prevent any SLAs from the outset or control them proactively.
Definition: What is a Software License Audit (SLA)?
The main objectives of audit defence
- Prevention of reputation loss
- Avoiding unplanned licensing costs
Roles and functions
- Structure of the team involved in the audit
Legal and contractual bases
- Third countries
The life cycle of an audit
Exercise: Creating a checklist in preparation for an audit
- License managers
- IT buyers
- CEOs/owners of SMEs
Requirements for Participation
- Basic knowledge of software & IT infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of general IT processes
- Ideally: successful participation in the ITAM, SAM and LIMA seminar series