Microsoft License Pro (MLP)
- Online or on-site
- Duration: 2 days
- All prices exlusive all VAT if applicable.
Microsoft offers a variety of products and services that you can purchase through different sales channels.
The use of On-Premises products tailored to individual companies and their requirements in addition to solutions that are offered online and/or in the Cloud via the Microsoft data centers often result in complex license scenarios when combined with a hybrid environment.
After completing the Microsoft Licensing Pro, you will understand the basics of Microsoft licensing. You will then have a good overview of which products are suitable for which applications, as well as how to purchase these products and how they have to be licensed.
As an authorised Microsoft partner, liop® carries out the training for the Microsoft License Pro based on the training documents “Fundamentals of Microsoft Licensing” provided by Microsoft and updated regularly.
Content is updated monthly and includes the following topics:
- Basic Microsoft licensing terms
- Microsoft License agreements
- Office-Desktop applications
- Office 365 Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Windows 10 Desktop operating system
- Microsoft 365
- Windows server
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Developer products
- On-site per request
- License managers
- IT managers
Requirements for participation
- Basic knowledge of license management
- Basic knowledge of software- & IT infrastructure